Auto Source of West Michigan has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking
for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at
Auto Source of West Michigan offers a salary of $60,000-$80,000, Full Benefits (Including: Health Insurance, Dental/Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K/IRA Retirement Plans, Vacations, Paid Holidays), and provides uniforms and your own work station.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Auto Source of West Michigan's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Experienced & have certifications
Click here to submit your application for this position.
I have been very impressed with how this company was able to diagnose and fix a couple issues other companies didn't seem to be able to find or they gave up on it. Nothing more frustrating than paying for time, but not getting end results. Since those difficult issues were repaired, I have also had maintenance items like brakes and more done at Auto Source and always feel they provide a great service at a fair price.